GiraffPlus is funded by the European Community's Framework Programme Seven (FP7) under contract #288173. FP7 - ICT - Challenge 5: ICT for Health, Ageing Well, Inclusion and Governance. Duration: 01.01.2012 to 31.12.2014
|2015-03-03 More than 100 Attended Final Dissemination Event|
We are happy to acknowledge that more than 100 attendees were present during the final dissemination event. Among the audience was the top management of ASL RMA including the deputy manager, the vice-rector deputy at the research of the LUMSA University, a representative from the order of physicians, a Councillor for Social Policies of the 3rd district of Rome, some journalists, medical doctors, members of cooperatives for old people, physiologists, social assistens, nurses, university professors and engineers.
Some important points of the agenda include:
GiraffPlus project overview
- Project and team overview (Örebro University)
- GiraffPlus system ingredients (CNR-ISTC)
- Sensors and smart devices in future homes (CNR-ISTI)
- The role of robots in smart environments (University of Malaga)
- The relevance of a user's perspective (Lund University)
- Policies, Opportunities and strategies (Servicio Andaluz de Salud)
- The future of GiraffPlus, the Market Perspective (Giraff Technologies AB)
- demonstration of Giraff robot
- showing a video on the GiraffPlus system
Additionally, the ASL RMA deputy manager, the ASL RMA medical director and the head of the district spoke about the importance of the territory.
It is our impression that the event has been successful. Until today, Marcello Turno from ASL RMA has received calls from colleagues of the ASL which congratulate us about the quality of the GiraffPlus project and team.
Below follows some photos from the event, photo credit: Lorenza Tiberio